Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Explination

OK, so I've been slacking a little with my blog. It's been a rough couple of weeks. I feel like after I get finished with one thing there's something else that's big coming up right behind it. I feel like vacation and Aiva starting school is such a blur. Has it really only been a few weeks ago that all this happened? Yikes! So, to all of those faithful readers of my blog (I know...all two of you should pat yourself on the back) I owe you some kind of explanation. Now that I'm thinking of it, there doesn't seem to be much but believe me we've been busy.

OK, I guess after we got Aiva off to school for the first week was when things started to get crazy. We went to Nashville for Labor Day and had a great time. It was so much fun to meet up with Nate's family and our friends, Jeff, Sue, Josh & Danielle Schicks. The Schicks have recently moved from Florida to Nashville so we're so excited that we're going to get to see more of them. While we were in Nashville, we had to empty out our storage unit so we can finally get a unit in Ohio. Believe me, my parents definitely thought it was due time! I was also getting tired of sending a check to Nashville each month for something that we could never really get into or even see. It's finally good to actually put that behind us now. We had a long drive home from Nashville because Aiva had gotten sick and she came home in the car with a 102.8 fever. It was not a fun ride home but she was great despite feeling awful. She was out of school all week last week which put her a little behind with school but it was nice having her home...it was also nice sending her back!

Once we got home we had to find a storage space here and get things unloaded and organized with that. I thought this might be a tiresome experience but it's finally over and we can move on. Done! Now on to selling some of the stuff that we haven't seen in about two years!

So, we're smack dab in the middle of trying to get the girls healthy...that's right, girls...plural. Ana now has what Aiva has and it's been doubly tiring trying to get the girls to bed and through the night for the past week. Did I mention that I also work full time??

We're getting close to Step Into Africa...for those two of you that faithfully read my blog, if you haven't gotten your tickets yet, you still have time...www.worldvisionexperience.org/westerville. It's going to be at Westerville Christian Church from September 25-29. It should be something that should stay with you for a long time. I'm really looking forward to it....there's been so much work that has gone into it that I can hardly wait for it to actually be here.

Last but not least, I've started a new bible study on Thursdays and I'm really looking forward to it. We're doing a study by Priscilla Schrier, Beth Moore & Kay Arthur. It is really good and I'm praying for God's word for me and my life.

I think that pretty much got the two of you up to speed with the Jacobus life...there's been a few other things but that's a whole new blog...stay tuned for that in the next few weeks! Just a reminder...... only 101 Days, 6 Hours, 40 Minutes, and 51 Seconds left til Christmas! Time to get your shopping thing on!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette