-One of the most important fats are the omega 3 fatty acids found in cod liver oil or ocean caught fish.
-The Makers Diet focuses on the balanced intake of natural fats occurring in ocean caught fish, cod liver oil, grass fed, organic and free-range meats. It also includes animal products such as butter, cheeses, and full-fat lacto-fermented dairy products such as yogurt and kefir, as well as raw milk and cream from goats, sheep, cows, and other biblically clean animals.
-Always choose butter over margarine or other low fat spreads.
- For those who don't get enough cold water fish, you need to take a form of high quality fish oil every day. Helps to thin the blood, inhibits blood clots, lowers cholesterol and blood pressure, reduces the risk of heart attacks, strokes, Lupus. Relieves migraines, fight inflammation, helps regular the immune system, and much much more.
-Grapes were the first crop planted by Noah after the flood. Grapes fight tooth decay, stop viruses and are rich in other ingredients that many researchers believed may lower the risk of cancer.
-Rest is crucial to the health of your body and soul. Sleep is an absolute and undeniable necessity of life.
- Learn to breath from your gut.
Healing Herbs (some that caught my attention):
1. Aloes - heat an aloe leafs and put it directly to an abscess, bruise, skin inflammation, gumboils, or sprains.
2. Black Cumin- Use to treat abscess or tumors in the abdomen, eyes and liver.
3. Black mustard -Treats congestion and muscle spasms as well as colds and headaches.
4. Cinnamon - Calms the stomach and may prevent lung cancer. Kills bacteria-causing tooth decay. Helps prevent UTI's
5. Coriander - Treats acid indigestion and toothaches. Helps control body odor and gas.
6. Cumin- Use as an appetite stimulant. Treats abnormal heartbeat, asthma, dermatitis.
7. Dandelion - remedy for cancer, diabetes, hepatitis, osteoporosis & rheumatism.
8. Dill - Remedy for cancer & estrogen deficiency, intestinal gas. Soothes the stomach and intestines.
9. Garlic - Infection fighter, discourages mosquitoes and ticks. Painkiller and helpful for treating asthma, diabetes & high blood pressure.
10. Hyssop - Stops bleeding and masks odors. Remedy for colds, inflammation, and digestion.
11. Juniper - Treats skin parasites, psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
12. Milk Thistle - Liver remedy and lowers blood sugar and insulin levels to help prevent gallstones.
13. Mint - Used to treat Alzheimer's and also a digestive aid. Stimulates brain activity.
14. Myrrh - Stops infections, deactivates a protein in cancer cells that resists chemo (leukemia, breast cancer and cancers of the prostate, ovaries & lungs)
15. Nettle - Alleviate arthritis symptoms.
16. Saffron - Treats gastric & intestine problems. Helpful for bladder, kidney & liver ailments.
17. Spikenard - Compound used to treat epilepsy, heart palpitations and chorea.
18. Turmeric - Has anti-inflammation and antioxidant properties. Beneficial for wound treatment, digestive aid, liver protector and heart tonic.
More next time on the Healing Oils that caught my attention...