Friday, March 25, 2011

Five Star Fridays

#1 - Just the fact that it's Friday is a star in my book. It has been a long week and I'm not 100% sure why. I guess it's just that it's been on again and off again with the weather so I have been too. I'm just glad that Friday is here!

#2 - Nate and the girls are going to Nashville! To say that I'm excited is an understatement. Not only for them but for ME. Finally I get some ME time. I feel like I have to rush home to help Nate out with the girls once I get off work that I feel guilty a lot of the time so I don't head out much with my friends and family. I am going to live up this week and enjoy every minute.

#3 - MOVIES :) My dad and I are going to see The Kings Speech and I can't wait. I'm also going out with my movie buddy and we're doing a movie marathon. I can't wait. Last time we did this was last year when Nate went to Nashville. Time for another marathon...plus, I don't even have to break a sweat! Love me some good girly movie time!

#4 - I love making jewelry now. Maybe it's not so much the making part but having a finished product makes me feel like I've accomplished something. I just finished a set this week that I'm rather proud of and I'm going to be working on a few more pieces this week. What better way then to get inspired than to look thru a Premier catalog or Lia Sophia catalog. I'm going to try to work on a few knock off pieces. Let's see if I can fool some people :)

#5 - Ana started karate this week and I love watching her in action. She looks so darn cute in her outfit. I told her that she's going to need to do pig tails so her hair's not in her face and she looks even cuter with the pig tails in. I love it how she stares me down like she's really intense when doing her moves. It appears that she's passionate about it so far so we'll see where it leads. She may just be one of those Black Tigers one day! Makes me want to get a bumper sticker that says "My Karate Kid is better than your Karate Kid!". Looks like I'm an officially a karate mom!

That's my Five Star Friday...Make it a good one :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Wow! Enjoy your week alone! That is crazy. I can't even imagine what I would do with a whole week alone. Sounds wonderful! : )

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette