Friday, November 18, 2011

Weigh In

Today is finally Friday...I thought it would never come! Even though I've had a short week I'm so glad that the weekend is finally here. We have a big weekend planned so I'm excited to get a jumpstart! Here are the details for the weigh in:

11/18/11 210.2 (loss of 1.8lbs since 11/15/11)

Hoping that a tad more comes off of that number with watching my diet and having the "curse" behind me (no pun intended) next week.

This week I'm going to be working on all Christmas fun stuff so I have loads to do. I've got to also work on all the Christmas presents so the pressures on to get busy! Be looking out for our December fun stuff...I post it every year so when I post it, I'll also link it to previous years. So much great stuff taking place in the next few weeks. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Aubre Rice said...

VERY good job this week! It's hard getting back on track after vacation, but you've done great!! Keep the BIG GOAL in mind as you approach Thanksgiving. Remember to plan ahead and be ready! Love you!!

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette