Friday, July 27, 2007

Decisions

OK, I'm getting to the point where I'm getting mentally frazzled with what to do. Yesterday, I got a call from Dell and they offered me the job. Today when I called they told me that they wanted me to start on the 13 of August. That was a big shock. I had originally called to let them know that I needed a few days to think about things and then the guy that I was talking to said that they had another class on Aug. 27 and that they could get me signed up for that one. I told him that was fine but I still needed time to think about it. I guess I'm still praying for what to do. I feel like I'm supposed to stay here at WCC but at the same time I know that things would be great if I could get this job and get our debt paid off. I'm just asking for more clarity and that God would give us the answer b/c I don't want to make the decisions. Help!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette