Wednesday, August 8, 2007

HOT

Today is extremely hot...so hot that I don't want to even think about going to lunch therefore I'm not! Bad excuse I know but I'm wearing black pants today and I know I would just roast! We are getting close to moving! 10 packing days to go before our moving date. I can hardly believe it but I better get with it because it's going to be here quick. We flying out on Wednesday next week due to a meeting I have in Nashville on Thursday. We're flying back on Saturday morning and packing the rest of the stuff before heading back down south. Boy, the next few days are going to be CRAZY. I have to try not to think about Dell right now because that will get me stressed out and all nervous. I'm just thinking about the move right now and then I'll think about Dell. I kind of wish that we had a few weeks in between when we move and when I start to at least get a break. I feel like I'm going to be so worn out from moving that I'll be emotionally checked out when I start my job. I'm not quite sure I'm ready to jump in with both feet!! Ce la vie! That's it for now. I'll write more later. Hopefully things won't be so hot! :)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette