Thursday, October 4, 2007

Birthdays

The time has come to celebrate both Aiva and Ana's birthday's. We are so excited that the time has actually come. We've actually talked in detail about all we were going to do in getting ready for the big day. First we were going to celebrate them separately and then we were going to do them together and now we're doing a little of everything. I'm just glad that I was able to get off on Sunday so I can have a full weekend to celebrate Ana and I also have Wednesday off for Aiva's birthday so I have Wednesday and Thursday off for her. Now if I can get the other days off that would be great! I'm actually working on that so hopefully things will come through. More on birthday's later. I fill in the details once the big day arrive and more on the job situation later as well.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette