Friday, February 20, 2009

Update

OK...so I thought I would update all my fellow blog viewers on the status of my sweet interruptions in the middle of the night. Ana has finally graduated from screaming when going to bed and now she just screams at either 1AM or 6AM - she hasn't settle on a preference yet. Nate and I have been taking bets to see who gets it right and whoever wins gets to stay in bed and the other one goes to get her. Needless to say, I'm usually right but I somehow manage to always be the one who finally saves the day. That or I just can't stand the sound of a shreek of a scream. Nate knows I'm a stickler for sound and any loud noises ticks me off - especially at that hour - so I'm up and at em to attend to her and her vocal cords! I still haven't found a solution although the best thing that works is me climbing to the top bunk and sleeping with her. Not only does she fall back asleep but I can too. It works so much better than fighting with her that daddy is not coming in and no there aren't any bugs and yes it is time to go back to bed and yes I will cover you back up...need I say more!?! So, it's been two weeks of this and I'm not sure how much longer it will go on but until then if you wake up at either 1AM or 6AM, know that I'm probably asleep on the top bunk....and no...there aren't any bugs and daddy's not comin' in!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette