1) Curling Aiva's hair for preschool...it was a fun spontaneous thing we did that she hated but I really enjoyed! Makes me realize why my mom loved playing with my hair so much.
2) Tribal relations:)Makes my days so much happier!
3) My great friend Mandy! Thanks for your journal idea...I can't wait to do it! Plus, thanks for being a friend that's real and encouraging. I hope I can be the same for you.
4) Jammin in the car with the girls. They just got this new kids CD and love to dance to it. I love I can dance with them! Seeing Ana do the "robot" is classic!
5) Watching Aiva ride her new bike. We went to the square in Sunbury so she can ride and as I walked behind her I had a flash back to when I first got my bike with training wheels. Makes me feel old but makes me happy that I will be apart of her memories of her first bike.
I've felt this before but I'm really feeling it now - I so appreciate my mom. In being mom to Aiva and Ana I feel so protective and guarded of their every move. Thanks for loving me like that mom and showing me how to love like that.