Sunday, April 26, 2009

AoG14

1) I "taught" in Ana's class today. It was so much fun to see the 2's interact with each other. Makes me laugh!
2) I saw a very dear family friend at Bob Evans after church. Their daughter and I were the same age and in the same youth group. It was so much fun to catch up.
3) I got a good work out in after lunch. I felt like I was going to puke but I sweated like a pig!
4) There was an older gentleman at the gym who commented on my "Columbus Jets" shirt. He said that when he was young he went all the time to Jets games and that I made his day by bringing back some memories for him. I love being a "firefly"!
5) We're going to get Aiva a bike today...watch out world...she's gonna have wheels!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette