Wednesday, April 8, 2009

AoG1

I was cleaning out Aiva's backpack the other day when I came across a journal that I used to keep a few years back. It was a gratitude journal that I used to write down each day things that I was thankful for. I remember at the time that it was helpful for me to reflect each day and see what good things happened even though we as humans look so much to the negative. Call it inspiration or whatever you'd like but I think I'm going to pick it back up starting now! No better time like the present. Here it goes...my top 5 things I'm thankful for today:

1) The beautiful sunshine today - even though it was still a bit chilly the sun warmed my soul as I went out to get the mail at church.
2) Seeing Aiva in the hat my mom got her - it's black and pick stripped. She looks so dag on cute!
3) Going out to lunch with my family. Ana acted so cute. I love it when people watch and enjoy my kids.
4) When Aiva said "Momma, I really like your dinner. You did a fine job."
5) Aiva & I walking to Kroger as Nate and Ana raced us in the car. They beat us but I loved the feel of her hand in mine.

Think about what you're thankful for and reflect on it - focus on the good and not the bad.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette