Wednesday, May 13, 2009

AoG25

1) Tribal relations have been great! I put it in God's hands and I feel like He's totally working. I need to continue to trust that God will work in the situation and that good will prevail.
2) Aiva made a teeny tiny book today in preschool - she was so proud of it. It just continued to remind me that my baby girl is not so teeny tiny anymore.
3) I told something to my mom that has been on my heart lately. It has to do with her mom and mending their relationship. I told her that even though we turn our backs on God sometimes he still keeps pursuing us. I think she needs to do the same with her mom. Even though her mom has hurt her so deeply I think my mom needs to continue to pursue her. I'm glad I had the chance to talk to my mom.
4) We went to CiCi's tonight and the way Ana says "CiCi's Pizza" just cracks me up!
5) Another laughable time was after Aiva got a necklace out of the machine at CiCi's that was a $ pendant. Nate told her that she could only wear it at home and she asked who wore these kind of necklaces outside of home and he told her "Druggies". She asked, "What's a druggie?" It was one of many questions that I'm sure we have to answer that we'll have to laugh at.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette