Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Congrats!

This blog post goes out to my mom and dad. Today they’re celebrating their anniversary! I’ve attached a recent photo of them on their new scooters. They’ve found a new hobby and even though I find it somewhat strange, they do enjoy it! I’m sure Nate and I will find something odd to do once we have all this free time on our hands in 20 years or so. I’m so blessed to have such great parents. They have supported me through thick and thin…recently the thick! Even though sometimes it’s hard to take their advice, I eventually appreciate their words and store it away in my little memory bank. Even though the road has been bumpy, as is everyone’s “road”, the journey continues. May God bless them as they go through this life together. God, give them long lives and keep them well in body and spirit. Bless them generously for their loving care for me and my brother. Through your grace, may we experience the joy of together praising you forever.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey, Meggan. I am just now seeing this post! Hilarious. Your parents are awesome! Scooters? How fun is that? Love it.

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette