Monday, July 20, 2009

CVS 1

OK, so I've decided to jump on the CVS and ECB bandwagon. I don't fully understand it but I'm going to attempt it. I better hold on to my pants because I really don't know what I'm in for. I've accumulated some websites that I'm using for assistance so I'm hoping they will do the work and I will just do what they say. Hopefully they won't lead me off a cliff or ask me to eat red ants because I'm totally at their mercy! The websites that I've been using are:

http://www.stretchingabuckblog.com/
http://www.lifeasmom.com/

I've been observing for the last two weeks and today was the day that I actually made my trip. I went to get 10 items and ended up with 6 and a rain check for 4 items. Pretty good I think, for my first time. I'll get the hang of it. I got a total of $4.85 back in ECB's and spent $7.31. We'll see what happens next week. I may be a bit braver than this week but I'm taking it one week at a time. I'll fill you in!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette