Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall

I love fall...there are so many things about it that I just love. I can't get enough of it. The colors, the smells, the tempature...need I say more. Fall is the time of year for my girls birthdays and our anniversary. It really can't get any better

F - Foliage, no matter what color of leaves, I love them all. Red, Yellow, Orange, Brown


A- Autumn, just the word makes me bubble over with excitement. There's just something about the crisp air that hits your face in the morning or evening.


L - Licking carmel apple suckers. Don't you just think those are the best suckers that have ever been made? The person who came up with this idea should be making millions!


L - Lighting jack-o-lanterns. I love to carve pumpkins and then to turn all the lights off and take it outside and just watch. I could spend hours just sitting outside watching the lights flicker.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette