Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Home

Our 25 days of Christmas will be returning today! Sorry to leave you all hanging! After Saturday morning things started to go downhill. Both Aiva and myself had gotten sick so the last few days haven't been so fun. Poor Aiva and Aiva keep asking for the envelope and the present for the day but I've just been so week and felt yucky to get into the envelopes. Hopefully tonight we're going to jump back into it. Hopefully! Despite being sick and feeling absolutely awful the thing that continues to stick out to me is that I really miss being home with the girls. I've been planted on the couch for countless hours and have had to watch Disney and NickJr more than what I really care to stand, but I've totally enjoyed watching the girls dance and talk. I've been more in tune to them these last few days because my mind hasn't been caught up with work or even the real world. I got this burst of energy about an hour ago so I had them come to the kitchen table and we played with the play dough. We had a great time making Christmas stuff and sharing and using kind words. It seems that when I'm busy with work and life that I see more negative than positive with them. When I get home from work I always hear and see them fighting and I go into discipline mode. It was good for me to have this time with them and be able to enjoy seeing them talking nice to each other and acting nice to each other. Even though I've been sick, I'm so thankful that I've had this time. Thank you God for these two precious angels!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That is so sweet, Meggan. It is so easy to let the negative take over and look past the sweetness in our babies. What a blessing it is to be a Momma! You do have some sweeties!

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette