Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Recap

On December 5 the girls and I went over to Sunbury United Methodist Church. They were having their yearly Christmas celebration/breakfast so we decided to join the fun. Aiva was so excited because her friend Emma goes to this church and she was so excited to see her and her friends from school. The girls had a blast and I was so glad that I went despite Nate not being able to go with us. Normally I don't go by myself to things like this with both girls. It's too easy for the girls to go wild and me look like a fool so I tend to avoid things like this. I'm glad we went though. Aiva loved waving at all her little friends and Ana just loved being anywhere but home! Here are a few pics of the morning. We're defiantly putting it on the calendar for next year!











No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette