Monday, January 18, 2010

MPM

I'm going to try something new to hold me accountable. On one of my blogs I read, they do Menu Planning Monday. Most the time I can get through 4 or 5 of the days but the other 2 or 3 days we eat out. You know how it is, you get home and your beat and the last thing you want to do is fix dinner. This is hopefully my quick solve but we'll see...here it goes:

Monday - Santa Fe Chicken with Spanish Rice
Tuesday - Chicken Parmesan
Wednesday - MY BIRTHDAY (Nate's choice!)
Thursday - NATE'S BIRTHDAY (My choice!)
Friday - Pizza Night
Saturday - Subs & chips
Sunday - Sliced Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn

This is an off week due to our birthdays being on Jan. 20 & 21 and we're going away the next weekend so hopefully by February we can have a more consistent schedule!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette