Monday, January 18, 2010

Kids

Do you have problems with the kids eating you out of the house? I tell you, this weekend my kids have been eating nonstop. I get breakfast out of the way and they ask for pudding. I get lunch finished up and they ask for another cheese stick. Dinner is done and they want ice cream. I went to the store on Thursday last week and I am surprised at what is left! After I get home from the grocery store, I wash all the grapes and put them in snack size baggies. I do the same things with pretzels, goldfish, any snacky stuff so they last longer. I'm starting to think though that this might not be the best way to go. I want them to last longer because most times, Nate inhales a whole bag of Doritos or the girls eat all the goldfish. I thought baggies would solve the problem by being a grab and go snack. I think they're ending up being a grab a few and go snack! I think the real problem this weekend though was that they were bored. There was nothing better to do than eat, so that's what they did. I need to nip that in the bud quick! It's a good thing I do coupons and got half the stuff they ate for $1 or less! What am I gonna do with these girls! Can't live with them...can't live without them! Plus, it's the only way I can justify MY fruit snack addiction!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette