Monday, February 8, 2010

MPM

Monday - Cheesy Chicken
Tuesday - Meatloaf
Wednesday - Spaghetti
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Roast
Sunday - Valentines Dinner :)

For the past two weeks now I've been doing all of our dinners in the crockpot. I'm totally convinced that this is the way to go. It has been amazing how much time it has saved me getting ready for dinner. Plus we get to eat all this good food for dinner that I never in a million years would have fixed two weeks in a row. I do everything in the crockpot but the veggies and I usually throw in a piece of Great Harvest bread. This week I'll post the 12 recipes that I'm going to use twice this month for a total of 24 dinners. So far it's saved me a ton of money and a ton of time. Cheers!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette