Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tired

OK, so here it is the night before the first day of school. I am so tired! I've bathed the girls and gotten dinner cleaned up but all I want to do is sit and veg. Instead I have to go thru my coupons and come up with a plan for the store tomorrrow - in which I have no idea when I'm going to fit it in other than after the girls go to bed tomorrow. Just thinking of that makes me tired.

We're having hamburgers and homemade fries tomorrow - fairly easy.


The girls said something funny tonight that I had to be sure to get down. I just sat on the bathroom floor racking my brain as to what it was and then I remembered so I had to get this out as soon as Nate went up to tell the girls a bedtime story.


Ana - "Mom...we've got to talk" It was so mater of fact that I just busted out laughing. I can't remember what it was, but the intro was hilarious.


Aiva - I asked Aiva if she wanted me to do her nails tonight or in the morning and she responded, "Mom, I really don't want you to do my nails. I just want to be myself and not somebody else. Is that OK?" Of course I said yes but it was just funny and eye opening that she's turning out to be her own person and at this particular time she didn't want her nails done.


Hope the first day goes well. Hope I'm able to hold in the tears! Not a chance!


Aiva asked me tonight if I would great her in the morning by saying, "Hello my first grade girl!"

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette