Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lifeway

One of my favorite places is Lifeway. I can literally spend a whole day there. I've been waiting this whole week to go there without kids and today was the day. I love looking at the books, number one, and then I like to venture over to the paintings. I am so amazed at some of those paintings and wish I had the money to buy one of them! While I was there I kept coming back to the books, and then going to the CD's...back to the books and then back to the CD's. I seriously couldn't make a decision and therefore, wasn't going to get anything. I'm not one who splurges on myself so whatever I get it HAS to be good. I couldn't decide! Then I had that little voice in my head saying, "Do you really need that?". Get out of my head and let me enjoy this one little gift to myself! I love to read but I also haven't gotten a CD for about a year so that's what I settled on. I'm trying to save all my good reads for when I get a Kindle, hopefully for Christmas. Why pay out big bucks for a book when I can get it for so much cheaper with a Kindle. This is all going on IF I get the Kindle! So, again, I got a CD. I choose Heather Payne's new CD "Sweet Exchange". She used to sing with Point of Grace and she was one of my favs...plus we share the Payne name! It's all hymns, which I love so hopefully it's a good pick! On that note (no pun intended...i like doing those, don't I!), I'm going to take a listen. Good day!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette