Monday, September 20, 2010

MPM

So I totally missed all of last week so you'll have to forgive me as I gradually catch up. I had a wedding at the church last week that I had to tend to so my world was a little crazy. For this the menu looks a little something like this:

Monday - Chicken & Noodles
Tuesday - Hot Dogs & Fries (We have a huge pack in the fridge that I need to get rid of :) )
Wednesday - Beef Broccoli
Thursday - Grilled Cheese
Friday - Pizza Night
Saturday - Game Day :)
Sunday - Subs

Stay tuned for some pretty funny quotes from the kids. There's been so many that I've been trying to store them in my brain. I'm afraid it can't hold much more so I've got to get them down!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette