Thursday, October 28, 2010

Curtain

OK, so I had to fill you in on a little secret. I'm working on some projects for the girls rooms. I've got things somewhat put together it's just a matter of finishing the painting and the...sewing. I should say the lack there of when I said sewing. I've found my new best friend Stitch Witchery.
My mom got me a sewing machine in January and I just can't break down and just learn to do it. Using this stuff was so much more fun plus it was easy :) My kind of easy! Anyway, I put together the curtain for the girls rooms last night and all I need to get now is the ribbon to tie it up to make a ribbon-tie curtain. Here's a glimpse as to what it looks like. I'll show you the finished product once i have it up!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette