Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Praying

When you pray do you get a certain feeling? I don't know...something like being in another dimension? I've had this feeling ever since I can really remember being sincere in my praying. I tried to explain it to a friend of mine and he laughed at me and called me crazy. Thank you Jonathan! Looks like he doesn't get the same "feeling"! Anyway, when I'm earnestly praying and so in tune to listening to the Spirit I feel (here it goes)...like I'm on top of a Q tip! Don't laugh. I know I'm crazy. I can't believe that I'm actually blogging about this but I thought hey, I'll lay it out there and there might be someone else who has Q tip prayers! By having these Qtip prayers I know, without a shadow of a doubt that my prayers are Spirit led and that God is speaking thru me. When I ever I don't have this feeling I can tell that my heart isn't in the right place and the words that come out of my mouth are mine and not God's. Is anyone else with me or is it just me? If it's just me that's alright...I've lived like this for however many years and I think I'll be OK! Just a cool realization ;) Happy praying :)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette