Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Word-filled Wednesday

The "Word" for the day is found in Proverbs 16:9 which says, "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Sound familiar? I think this is the story of my life. I'm such a planner so I have everything plotted out - finances, time, coupons, clothes for the girls. I guess this is just a good reminder that no matter how much "planning" you do, God is the one who allows the chips to fall as they may. We need to make sure that we're wise in our planning and not be glued to our plans. It's OK to have plans and an agenda but we need to learn how to react when things don't go as we've planned. Have more faith and trust more. This is your "Word" for the day. Make it a good one!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette