Sunday, March 20, 2011

Catch-Up

I'm playing catch-up from last week. I missed my last two posts of the week and I'm feeling a little unfinished so I think I need to wrap up the week by posting so I can clearly move to this week :)

So what I'm thankful for...I know I've already said it last week but I'm thankful for March Madness. It's such a great time of year and I love all the anticipation leading up to it. Kind of like Christmas! I love picking all the teams and cheering on underdogs! Such great stories coming out of March Madness too. You learn about players and coaches who you never would really hear anything about. Very cool! So that's my Thankful Thursday. What are you thankful for?


OK, my Five Star Friday consists of:

#1 - It was a fairly slow week at work. I've been able to get caught up at work and it's been great! For some reason it was quiet last week which is kind of good at times. I'll take it!

#2 - We had dinner at Eagles last week and it was awesome. We hadn't been there since summer and I always love coming back! Kind of like coming home :) Dan the Man was there and he's always fun to be around. The girls love him...good to catch up!

#3 - Aiva had her last etiquette class on Saturday and she was absolutely beautiful! She wore the dress she wore for her Christmas pictures. I LOVE this dress! She looks amazing in it. We had to make a stop after her class and everyone kept loving on her dress. I love when people call her out and tell her she's beautiful. She eats it up!

#4 - Talked to a long time friend on Saturday. It was the first time since college. It was good to take the first step...sometimes God MAKES us do things we wouldn't otherwise do.

#5 - I made a slew of jewelry this past week. I was so proud of myself! I made two necklaces, 4 bracelets and 3 pairs of earrings. I'm starting to get into this hobby now! Yesterday, I went to JoAnn's and loaded up on more supplies so I can make more stuff. So exciting...I think I might make my first gift to give away. Hopefully it will turn out ok!

That's it...hopefully I can be more on the ball this week and keep up with blogging. Sometimes I have the best intentsions but things get busy! Yikes...looking forward to hopefully a beautiful week...Make it a great one!


No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette