Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The "Word" of the day is from Psalm 30:5 which says (half of it):

"Weeping may last for the night but joy comes in the morning."

This is the verse that keeps coming to mind tonight as Ana has been crying! For the last few nights she has been crying uncontrollably for no real reason. Drives me crazy! I try to calm her down and the more I try to calm her down the more frustrated I get. I keep repeating this verse and taking deep breaths! Not sure if this is going to do anyone any good but tonight it's what is calming me down and helping me to remember that even though Ana is crying now, she's going to wake up with the best and biggest smile in the morning. This is your "Word" for the day...make it a great one :)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette