Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tip for Tuesday

Tuesday's Tip is one I had to learn the hard way. He it is...during the time you're supposed to "Spring Ahead" it is a wise idea to have two alarms set until your internal alarm clock catches up with your bedside alarm clock. I normally rely on my cell phone alarm clock to wake me up on a daily basis. Most days the girls are sufficient enough but not today. My cell phone decided to die in the middle of the night therefore when I realized that I was well rested I turned over to see that my bedside alarm clock said "9:08AM". Not good, considering I was supposed to be at work at 8:30 and that Aiva was supposed to be on the bus at 9:02. the girls were both sleeping due to lack of sleep this weekend so we were all LATE! If I would have had my other alarm set we wouldn't have had to worry about this little mishap. So, you're tip for Tuesday is to set two alarms JUST IN CASE. If you never have to use it, great. If so, you'll be glad you did and so will your boss! That's your tip for Tuesday...make it a great one :)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette