Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Star Fridays

#1 - We made a huge payment on our CRV this week. It's almost paid off! 3 more months and it's OVER!

#2 - Last night when I was telling Aiva & Ana their bible story and singing them their song, Aiva announced that she knew the story I was telling them. It was the story of the rich young ruler. She proceeded to tell me the whole story and then quoted the verse that she learned at Awana. It was John 3:16. Totally knocked my socks off! I was so proud of her.

#3 - Getting the Grammy Gram from Debi :) Even though this letter is meant for the kids, I love reading it too. I'm so happy that the girls have something like this where they can stay in the know on their cousins!

#4 - I was "interrupted" by my friend Mandy on Wednesday. We have been trying to get together forever and sickness or time always seems to be standing in the way. She stopped by the office to drop something off to me and we finally got some time to chat. Even though it was a short time it was so nice to catch up. can't wait for the next time girl :)

#5 - I made 1 necklace, 2 bracelets, and 3 pairs of earrings this week. I'm so proud of myself. I've ventured into a new hobby and it's been a lot of fun. We'll see how long this one lasts but I love making stuff and being able to wear it! All those family members out there, you may end up getting one of these great creations if you're lucky!

That's your Five for Friday :) Make it a good one!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette