Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Today for Thankful Thursday, I'm thankful for the remote desktop connection on my computer. I know that sounds hookey but it's true. Today, Nate was sick and so I was stuck with Ana. At first I was a bit frustrated because I hate to miss work but then I turned my frown upside down and started to figure out what I was going to do. I took Ana to work to grab some work, headed home and jumped on my computer (RDC) and started working. Without it, I would be stuck and have to take a vacation day. Thanks to Mark Stier and the RDC for letting me be able to work and stay home with my daughter! Got to get back to her :) That's what I'm thankful for today!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette