Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

This evening I'm thankful that Aiva is scheduled to get her tonsils out. Even though I'm not excited for her or what we're about to go thru, I'm happy and thankful that she doesn't have to go thru having to go to doctor's and be on meds all the time once we have this done. She has literally been on meds ever since she was three so it's been a long 4 years. If it's not breathing treatments it's steroids, and if it's not steroids it's been medicine for strep. Hopefully it will all finally come to a close! This is something that I've wanted to have happen for a long time and I just have to get over the fact that she's going to be hurting for awhile but it's all going to be worth it. I'll keep you posted next week as to the details and what we're doing to prepare her but she's scheduled for Friday. I'm hoping she'll be OK for Easter! Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette