Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Beginning of the End

You read right...for me, this is the beginning of the end! What I'm about to write from here on out is about my real struggle. Something I've been battling ever since getting married and to this day. It's the elephant in the room...the obvious...to tell you the truth, I'm ready to move forward. My struggle is my weight (deep breath...). I'm living in my little world trying to make myself think that I'm happy with myself when in fact I'm so frustrated. How did this happen and why is the weight so hard to get off? My friend told me about a blog that I've been on just about every day since finding it. It was of this girls struggle with her weight and her battle to get it under control. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has spent hours looking at it and reading every post. Every woman wants to find that miracle pill or formula to make her thin. The first question off every women's lips is "How did you do it?" If I went looking for encouragement and motivation, then I'm sure there's someone out there who's looking for it too. Every week I'm going to blog about my thoughts...my bad days...my great days. I'm going to have my mini-goals and most importantly, my stats. That's right...I'm laying it all out there. I thought that if I see it for myself, every month, every day, I'm going to have the determination to stay with it. I have to make this a LIFESTYLE CHANGE. I'm not just losing weight to get to that magical number. I'm doing it to be healthy and because that's the lifestyle that I want. So...here we go! Let's get this show on the road :)


10/17/11: 211 lbs, Arms: 30", Hips: 47", Waist: 41", Size: 16

1 comment:

Aubre Rice said...

YOU ROCK GIRL! I'm going to join you, you have inspired me to "put it all out there". It will be up on my blog sometime today. Here's to keeping it real, owning the weight, and making some real changes.

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette