Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gettin' It Goin'

Last night I really wanted to work out on the Wii either by stepping or running but the baseball game was on. There was no way that I was working out to the tune of "Take Me Out To The Ball Game". For me, watching baseball on TV is shear torture. I wanted this to be a quick workout...not one that would feel like three hours. I opted to head upstairs and try out some workouts on my phone. I recently downloaded this app that's specifically for your abs. I've been using it the past few weeks and I've felt great. Since I couldn't get a full work out in last night, I opted to do all the workouts on my phone. It was awesome. I did the ab workout along with one for my arms, legs, butt, and cardio. You can decide whether you want a 5, 7.5, or 10 minute work out. On some, I opted for 5 minutes while on others I did the 7.5 minute workout. If you have an Android phone, go to your Market and type in "Daily Ab workout Free" and you're sure to find it. You can also go to this link to download it. After I did all the workouts, I decided to do one of the zumba songs that we do on Monday. I've downloaded the song to my phone so I grabbed my weights and went to town. Although I wish I were feeling a little stiffer today, I know it was a good mini work out. This morning I did the ab workout again...I hate it but I gotta do it. After it's all over, it's so worth it! Gotta get rid of this muffin top...it's days are numbered! I'll tell you about my little victory tomorrow! It's going to be a good day...I'm going to make sure of it!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette