Monday, October 24, 2011

Rainy Days & Mondays

You know the words to that song, Rainy Days & Mondays always get me down? Just think about if it's a rainy day AND a Monday! That fully describes what it's like today. A double dose of blah! I had an amazing weekend full of fun but not much working out/eating right. Because of that, and many other reason, I've decided to switch my weigh in day to Fridays. I still did my weigh in today but I'll also do it on Friday so I can start off on the right foot this week. The next few weeks leading up to Christmas are going to be busy but very fun and fulfilling. I'm working on many Christmas presents and I'm so excited for Christmas to get here so I can give away my pieces of "magic". Once Christmas has come and gone, I'll post each piece so you can see. I'm giddy just thinking about it! For now, I'll leave you with the weigh in results...drum roll please!)

10/24/11 - 210 lbs (down 1 from last week)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette