Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sit Ups

I have to be honest...I hate sit ups! Hate them and could really do without having to do them...if only I could do without them. Not sure what else there is to do other than sit ups to get rid of this muffin top. I guess I hate the muffin top more so I'm willing to do them. I have found that it's a little easier to do them on a yoga ball or with a heavy weight. Not sure what it is about the weight other than the fact that you want it to be done..as fast as possible! Like I mentioned before, I do the workout app in the morning and I've started doing sit ups at night. The past couple days I've stopped running and stepping and I need to get back at it. I've been working on my Christmas project and I've let that take over my free time. Oops! I did have a non-scale victory today though! Per my daughters request she wanted to go to McDonald's and she wanted me to go with her. I nixed my lunch plans with my Smart One and had lunch with my hubby and baby girl. Instead of getting my beloved Dr. Pepper, I had a 5 calorie lemonade. If I dwelled on it too long I would get sad so I tried not thinking about it. Easier said than done but I did it! Yeah! I checked my weight this am and I'm down another pound :) I'm hoping I can keep it up till the weigh in on Friday!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette