Sunday, January 22, 2012

Changin' It Up

After reading one of my new favorite blogs I got the idea to make a list of the reasons why I want to change my life...myself. If you're a girl, you have a list of things that you want to change about your self. To make your self better...a better mom, a better wife, a better you. Since you know I'm all about numbers, I decided to go with 34 since I just had a birthday. I'm tired of feeling the way that I do. I'm sick of beating myself up after I stumble. I've been doing well but I feel like I need to get these thoughts out and on "paper" so I can remind myself of why I'm doing this. I need to turn to these things on my off days and remind myself why I'm doing the things that I'm doing. Why I'm sacrificing...what my focus is. Here is it:

1. I want to be healthy
2. I want to get rid of the back pain when I sleep
3. I want to lose the spare tire
4. I want to be able to get my wedding rings on and off with ease
5. I want to be able to wear the new ring Nate just got me for Christmas
6. I want my girls to know how to be healthy by what I do and eat
7. I want to lose the dip in my bed from me being over weight
8. I want my top "half" to be smaller from my bottom "half"
9. I want to climb a flight of stairs without being out of breath
10. I want to be able to wear boots that are cute
11. I want to be able to go into a dressing room and have my oldest say that I look good
12. I want to decrease the risk of me getting cancer
13. I want to wear shorts and tank tops in the summer
14. I want to wear a bathing suit without people looking at my skin rather than the suit
15. I want to wear a size that doesn't have an X in it
16. I want my husband to not have to feel "fat" when he puts his arm around my waist
17. I want to put on my seat belt without pulling the whole belt out
18. I want to be able to do jumping jacks without me peeing my pants!!
19. I want to be able to work out without my top "half" going in different directions
20. I want my husband to pick me up and carry me across the thresh hold
21. I want to cross my legs instead of my ankles
22. I want to get out of these size 16 jeans
23. I want to wear that little black dress in my closet that's a large
24. I want to treat myself with other things besides food
25. I want to not be the big person in pictures
26. I want to take a family picture where I feel good about how I look
27. I want to be in pictures with my kids instead of taking the pictures
28. I want my underwear to lay on my stomach instead of under my spare tire when I bend down
29. I want to wear fitted shirts and not be conscientious if flabs are sticking out
30. I want my family to feel proud of me
31. I want to take warm vacations instead of cold vacations
32. I want to be able to dance with Ana
33. I want to wear a coat instead of carry a coat
34. I want to LIVE instead of sit on the sidelines and watch

1 comment:

Aubre Rice said...

These are awesome and so "real", love the honesty! I can totally relate to so many of these! Thanks for keeping it real!

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette