Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Biggest Loser

I've got to admit...I love the Biggest Loser. I'm addicted...can't go a show without watching it LIVE when it comes on. Bob Harper (yes I know his full name) truly excites me and even though he said that working out with him is no fun (my words, not his) I would love to have a trainer like him. Plus... he's quite handsome (I'll refrain from saying HOT!). Then you've got Dolvette Quince (again, I know his full name). He's a screamer/yeller but I'd still love to work with him. Both he and Bob give out great encouragement on Faceboook. If you love Biggest Loser you have to look them up on Facebook. I just can't get enough of them. Every time I watch Biggest Loser, I always think that I need to make a CD/MP3 or something of Bob's "encouragement". I might work on that soon. I need Bob yelling and screaming sweet nothing's in my ear to get off my butt and do it again, go harder and "I don't think so!".

Enough about that, tomorrow is weigh in day and I'm looking forward to it. I'm on my monthly you know what so I'm not sure if I'll lose anything but at least I can be around some great encouragement and and be around ladies who are in my shoes. Quick update...I got into my skinny jeans so something is working, even on my monthly you know what! Not too far from my 14's! Watch out jeans...here I come. I've been stepping during the week for an hour and do zumba on Wednesdays. Anything is better than sitting on the couch doing nothing! I'm feeling good that I'm back at it. I'm not going totally crazy but making little changes at a time. One day at a time right??!! Here's to tomorrow! I'll let you know what happens!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette