Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thoughts

Don't you hate it when you try to get to sleep at night and you have all these thoughts circling around in your head. That was me last night. I just had these thoughts floating aimlessly for like an hour and I wanted to get up and blog about them but I couldn't. Not sure why I felt like I couldn't at the time. Maybe it had something to do with thinking that the more I laid there, the better chance I would fall off to sleep. I did eventually but I did one important thing to get me there. I prayed. Not sure if my prayer was so boring that I put myself to sleep of if God filled me with the peace that I needed. Whichever one came first, it totally knocked me out. I'm pretty sure it was the Holy Spirit reassuring me that He had it covered and there was no need to worry. Don't you love that!?!

We're hopefully going to be moving in May and I just kept thinking about all the many things that we have to do to actually complete the move. We have no house yet (still working with the realtor), not all of our down payment is ready (almost), no boxes are packed but one thing I do know...when the time is right, things will fall into place. There's no need to worry because the only thing that it does is keep me up at night and creates a long to-do list that I really don't have time to worry about right now.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette