Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Progress

So I added a page on my blog for you to follow my progress. Although slow...very SLOW, I am making progress. I just want to show other people that if things aren't happening fast enough for you, it's completely normal. Stick with it! Things will change...you're size will decrease, your cravings will decrease, and your confidence will increase! I'll fill you in on some of my growth spurts as I go on. I'm leaning new things about myself each day but one thing remains the same though...trust God and love yourself. Make yourself a priority. If things are going to change you have to Love God and Love Yourself. As a mom, we're so busy to make sure that our husbands feel loved and our kids feel loved that we forget about ourselves. By the time we make time for ourselves we're tired and out of energy. Do it today!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette