Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ready or Not!

Well folks, we're coming down to the wire for my triathlon! I did a trial run on Sunday and I felt great...other than my bruised tailbone! I injured it a few years ago and it's been aggravated ever since I started training. If I can just get thru Saturday I'll be in good shape. In the trial run, I did great on the swimming, and pretty well on the biking. I didn't get a chance to get to the run but I'm sure I'll be fine. My stomach was feeling a little queezy due to not eating properly the morning of the trail run and having lemonade with me instead of Gatorade. I think I soured my stomach so I wont be making that mistake on Saturday. The week has flew by which is a good thing because I don't have time to be nervous for Saturday! I lost almost two pounds this week and I'm officially starting to wear a size medium! It's a slow process but I'm getting there! Other than planning out my meals and working out, we've been getting things ready for our trip to Florida. We can hardly wait! We haven't been to the beach in a couple years so it will feel good to get back. We're going with Nate's parents and brother and sisters. So far we've got a great trip planned! Looking forward to making memories!! With that said, the next time I post, I'm hopefully going to have great memories of my race on Saturday. By that time, I'll officially be an triathlete! Move out of the way, I'm gonna get my metal!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette