Friday, July 5, 2013

Back & Better Than Ever

WOW! My last post was back in January...a whole 6 months have come gone. Hard to believe that so much can happen in such a short time. Not sure why I can't get this blogging down to a daily or even weekly cycle. It's so much fun to look at what's happen or what we've been thru as the years go by. Like I said though, it's been a busy year so far and I see I've made a lot of accomplishments. As I look over my goals that I had for this year and last year I see that I've already met a lot of my goals. That's encouraging right there! I've got an awesome group of friends that help me along the way and it's nice to have friends to lean on as we go thru this life. I'm looking forward to next weekend :) Some friends and I are completing in a triathlon. It's hard to believe that I've gotten bold enough to do something of this magnitude but ready or not...here I come. A week from tomorrow and we'll see what I'm made of. Philippians 4:13 keeps going thru my mind these days as I prepare. Looking forward to it being over and taking on another challenge...my next 5K in November. The girls are doing amazing and loving summer. I can hardly believe that it's half over already. We've got a vacation planned in a few weeks that we're looking forward to. We're going to the beach with Nate's sister's and brother's. It will be nice to get away!

OK, so here I pledge again. I'm going to try to keep up with this. Looking forward to getting back to blogging. It's a way for me to escape, if only for a brief few minutes. On that note - I've got a to run. An experiment is taking place without supervision! Yikes!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette