Thursday, January 10, 2013

2012 Resolution Update

 In my last post I said I would give an update of my resolution gaols from last year. Here they are:

1. I want to be healthy - GETTING THERE
2. I want to get rid of the back pain when I sleep - DONE
3. I want to lose the spare tire - ALMOST DONE
4. I want to be able to get my wedding rings on and off with ease - GETTING THERE
5. I want to be able to wear the new ring Nate just got me for Christmas - GETTING THERE
6. I want my girls to know how to be healthy by what I do and eat - GETTING THERE
7. I want to lose the dip in my bed from me being over weight - DONE
8. I want my top "half" to be smaller from my bottom "half" - GETTING THERE
9. I want to climb a flight of stairs without being out of breath - GETTING THERE
10. I want to be able to wear boots that are cute - GETTING THERE
11. I want to be able to go into a dressing room and have my oldest say that I look good - HAPPENED ONCE
12. I want to decrease the risk of me getting cancer - GETTING THERE
13. I want to wear shorts and tank tops in the summer - WE'LL SEE!
14. I want to wear a bathing suit without people looking at my skin rather than the suit - WE'LL SEE!
15. I want to wear a size that doesn't have an X in it - DONE!
16. I want my husband to not have to feel "fat" when he puts his arm around my waist - GETTING THERE!
17. I want to put on my seat belt without pulling the whole belt out - DONE!
18. I want to be able to do jumping jacks without me peeing my pants!! - NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
19. I want to be able to work out without my top "half" going in different directions - GETTING THERE!
20. I want my husband to pick me up and carry me across the thresh hold - ALMOST!
21. I want to cross my legs instead of my ankles - I'M DOING IT MORE OFTEN NOW!
22. I want to get out of these size 16 jeans - DONE!
23. I want to wear that little black dress in my closet that's a large - DONE!
24. I want to treat myself with other things besides food - GETTING THERE!
25. I want to not be the big person in pictures - GETTING THERE!
26. I want to take a family picture where I feel good about how I look - DONE!
27. I want to be in pictures with my kids instead of taking the pictures - DONE!
28. I want my underwear to lay on my stomach instead of under my spare tire when I bend down - DONE!
29. I want to wear fitted shirts and not be conscientious if flabs are sticking out - DONE!
30. I want my family to feel proud of me - DONE!
31. I want to take warm vacations instead of cold vacations - THIS SUMMER!
32. I want to be able to dance with Ana - DONE!
33. I want to wear a coat instead of carry a coat - DONE!
34. I want to LIVE instead of sit on the sidelines and watch - DONE!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette