Friday, July 13, 2007

Relief

Yes, that's exactly how I feel. I finally got a call back from Dell. The gal I talked to was very personable and it made me all the more excited about working there. She talked to me about what to expect during my interview (which is 4-5 hours) and was so kind to tell me that at the end of a very long day I'd have to give a sales pitch. If you know anything about me you know that this is something you will close to never hear come out of my mouth. Even though I've had my own company (yes...I totally forgot about jewelry) I'm not the most confident person when it comes to selling. I guess that's one of the things that I'm hoping to become if I get this job. I'm very excited about learning and becoming someone who I never thought could be. Who knows...maybe we'll end up in Nashville after all. Don't worry mom and dad...I'll be back often to visit. I better not talk so prematurely. I better keep praying that this might work out...and for God to give me some words during my sales pitch. I know He knows I'll need it! That's it for now. More to come later! I'm just so excited!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette