Saturday, July 21, 2007

Relieved

Well it finally Saturday and I can say that my interview is finally over and all I have to do now is just wait. I was fully prepared and now it's in God's hands. I can't believe how great it went. I think I was almost too prepared because when it was over I felt like, "Wow...that's it?" I gave it my all and that was all I can do. Now the hard part comes...waiting. Nate is going to set up and interview in Columbus and then we'll wait after that to make a decision. At this point, I just can't wait to get back home. I think I'm getting home sick which that's not such a great thing. I had a great day of shopping and I think that made me feel tons better about the weekend...somewhat like the weekend was a success! I got some outfits for Aiva plus a few good books. I can't wait to sink my teeth into them! Well, I have to go. Ana is tearing up Dan's office and Aiva is going to wake up soon. Talk to you back home!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette