Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday

In getting prepared for if we move I thought it was a good idea to start brainstorming for someone to take my position at work. I don't want to leave them in a bind since they've been so good to me. I love my job and I really enjoy everyone who I work with. If things move forward I'm really going to hate leaving this place. OK, back to what I was talking about before. I was thinking about this gal who had originally applied for another job that we had here available awhile ago but didn't end up getting the job. I recently had the chance to meet her. When she came in for her interview I had the day off and didn't get to see who she was. I've seen her at church but never knew her name. So, after thinking about it one nigh at an absurd hour I thought I would shoot her an email to see what her job status was. My email was nothing earth moving or earth shattering but what I got back as a reply that nearly broke my heart. She's been in a position at a doctor's office where she's being verbally and emotionally abused. Why it broke my heart so much is because I was in her boat and it took working at the church to build my self esteem and my self worth to get me to overcome what I did at the office where I was. I have nothing but good vibes coming from this situation. I really hope that I'll be able to get this job at Dell and she can come in and take over my job where she'll be loved and treasured. Not only that but that she can heal. I feel like that's what I've been able to do while working here. I'm so thankful that God has mended my heart and I can say that I'm a better person for what I went through. I pray the same for her. We're going to grab some lunch next week and chat. Hopefully, not only can God get her out of the situation that she's in but I can gain a new friend. Here's to next week!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette