Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Clean

Yes...my house is finally clean. Too bad we have to be moving for it to be this way. It really looks great! I'm not looking forward to moving though. I know it's what I have to do but I'm going to go kicking and screaming. I'm kidding...I won't be that dramatic! I have to do what I have to do , right!?! I just know that tomorrow and Thursday are going to be extremely hard and I'm not looking forward to them. Tomorrow I'm going in to church for the last time to drop off my phone and help Adriene out with a few things. When I pull away I know I'm going to lose it! My mom is doing better but it;s going to be awful to leave her. I don't even want to think about it. I can almost feel myself counting down the days to when I'm home again! I can't wait. I start work on Monday and it going to feel crazy. I'm already getting very nervous about having a real job. I just pray that I blow everyone out of the water with how good I do. I really want to do well not only for me but for my family. I want to make my parents ecstatic that I'm doing so well. I want to really do something big and I know that big things are on the horizon. I just can't wait for things to get big...well...maybe I can wait a little. More later...probably from Nashvegas!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette