Saturday, August 25, 2007

Moving

Today is the day that we're moving. The day I've dreaded for many. I've postponed it long enough and the day has come for us to finally make the move to Nashville. It's time to choose life. While reading a book by my favorite author I stumbled upon a verse that I want to claim for our move. It's found in Deuteronomy 30:11-20. It talks about choosing life over death. God says that what he's commanding us to do is not difficult. We don't have to ask how we have to do it we just have to choose. He's set it before us today and we just have to grasp it. If we choose life and we obey him, love him, and keep his commands then we will live and increase and the Lord will bless us in the land we are about to enter. It's my prayer that I wouldn't be scared any more or be nervous. I just pray that God would bless us as we are about to enter into the next stage of our life. I pray that I will meet a Friend at Dell. I'm so nervous about meeting new people while at the same time of learning something new. Make this an easy transition God. Prepare a friend for me God. I need you in this move to go forth and prepare what lies ahead. Let us lay everything at your feet and may you bless us as we embark on this journey.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette