Sunday, August 26, 2007

Finally

We are finally here. We got in late last night. Today we went to church and we've been unpacking ever since. I think we finally got things the way we want them. We have a few more things to get and organize but I think we set. I start work tomorrow and it hasn't yet set in. I feel like I should be doing something to get prepared beside setting up "house". I'm a little apprehensive about tomorrow though. You know the stupid things. Am I going to befriend someone...am I going to have someone to sit with at lunch. I feel like I'm back in middle school...anyway. I have to end this for now. Someones trying to get on the phone which means I need to get off. More tomorrow...wish me luck everyone!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette