Monday, September 3, 2007

Home

Well I've finally completed week one. I'm not sure how much I'm going to like my new job but I'm going to do it with all that I have. So far it hasn't been the toughest. I guess I'm most concerned about the selling part of the job. I hope that the case with computer's is the same with the case for jewelry...it sells itself! Tomorrow I'm going to start my second week. I'm also going to have a mid-term this week so we'll see how well I do. I'm a little nervous but I'm glad that it's multiple choice! This was a three day weekend so I had an extra day to re-group and get ready for the work week. I'm trying not to think about the week that lies ahead. What I am thinking about is the tickets that my mother in law got me. She got me tickets to the Point of Grace concert on Sunday. I'm going to try to focus on that this week. I'm really missing home tonight. I miss my mom and her smile. I wish she were sitting here beside me so we can have one of chick-chats. I miss my dad and his laugh. I would probably listen to one of his talks about XF Electric if it would take me back home. I looked at a picture of our old house on Saturday and it brought tears to my eyes. I'm really hoping that Aiva hasn't forgotten about her Mamaw and Papaw. I miss her always talking about them. I miss the comfort of my parents home...it's always so welcoming. I guess that's something that I'm going to look forward to in the upcoming weeks. I really hope that I have the weekend off so we can go to Jared's wedding. Not so much for the wedding but so I can see my mom and dad. Mom and dad if your reading this know that I miss you so much. I'm sorry that we had to take this extreme measure to improve our life. I'm not sure if I would do it again but I'm hoping that God uses this to better our family, our finances and our faith. I can't tell you enough how much my heart aches to not have the time with you today...when families are gathering and cooking-out and spending time together. I wish so much for that time to come soon. I love you both and can't wait to see you. Wish me luck this week!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette